Monday, August 3, 2009

Saying Bye to Grandma and Grandpa Arrington






Mom and Werter left last Tuesday. The twins and I met them for dinner near the airport before they had to leave. They spent the last few days in CA with Lance and Gail. The airport is only an hour from our house so we drove to meet them so the twins could see them one more time. We had a great visit. Dan and I even got to go to Vegas for a couple days by ourselves. Mom and Werter stayed with the twins. Thanks!! Mom and I painted the twins room and then Mom got even more productive and painted their bathroom. Werter did a bunch of little projects for Dan. Hopefully he wasn't too bored! We spent the rest of our time shopping and relaxing. Mom and Werter bought the twins their first highchairs. They love them. Elijah definately knows it's time to eat when I put him in his chair! I always love having Mom here and am sad when she leaves. She always makes me feel like I'm doing a great job with the twin. Love you both and glad you made it back to VA safe and sound!

No comments: