Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Playtime




Playtime is extremely entertaining lately. The twins interact with each other so much now. They are always making each other laugh which makes me laugh too! The main pictures are from Luci and Eli looking at each other through their exersaucers and making each other laugh. They wrestle too. Elijah rolls all over the house and I can barely keep track of him. He is always getting into something. He's played with the diaper pail, my steam cleaner hose, the garbage can, Hannah's tail, and I've even found him chewing on Hannah's rawhide. Yuck! I'm sure it's not going to be the worst thing that goes in his mouth. They are so much fun. We have few fussy fits. They've also gone to only 3 bottles a day and the rest are solid foods. I'm so lucky to be able to stay home with them and watch their development!

No comments: