Monday, August 10, 2009

For Aunt Eunice


I took this picture for my Aunt Eunice. She is actually my great aunt. Wow, which makes her the twins great-great aunt. Aunt Eunice bought these outfits for the twins and was very excited about them. This was taken in their room with their moose rug. Aunt Eunice loves to get pictures of the twins and loves to get updates on them. She is very ill right now and in the hospital so I took this picture today for her. Hopefully when she wakes up it will bring a smile to her face. We are all praying for you. Luci and Eli send you hugs and kisses.

3 comments:

Steve said...

So Cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad/Peggy

Eunice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GeoTchr said...

Thanks for the pix Carrie. It'll be the first thing I show Mom when she wakes up. Kisses to Eli and Luci. Susan

PS it's a good thing you took a pix; I'm not sure Eli will wear his for long!