Tuesday, July 13, 2010

East Coast Vacation-Jacksonville/Pfeiffer's




The twins and I left California June 9th with a stow-away (Britnie!) and headed for North Carolina for our first stop. Amber and Britnie were best buds when Amber lived in Cali. So Brit went with me on our trip to help out with the twins on the way out. She spent the time in NC with Amber. My first stop was to visit Jacksonville and walk through our house there. We have renters and they are awesome. Stayed with our good friends the Pfeiffers and had a great time. We went out to eat and stayed up late talking. I miss you Amy! The twins had fun playing with Ansley, Avery, and Alexander. I can't believe how big the Pfeiffer kids have gotten! Luci really latched onto Avery. I got to see my friend Tanya and had lunch with Susan. Unfortunately those were brief visits but long enough to say HI.

No comments: