Friday, May 8, 2009

6 Months Old Already!




The twins are 6 months old this week! They are really giving me a run for my money too. They laugh, talk all the time, squeal (loud too!), and make raspberry noises. That's really cute unless Eli is eating squash! Luci is trying to roll over but doesn't like to be on her stomach so she stops. Eli grabs his feet and rolls around. He can put his foot in his mouth too! They are going to sit up before they roll over. Both will sit forward by themselves if they are in your lap. They are growing so fast. They are even getting ready to have some teeth! At Eli's appt with his new pediatrician the doc said his gums are bulging on top and bottom. That might explain some of the crankiness. All is well and I can't believe how fast they are growing. Before long they will be talking and walking. Oh grief....I don't think I'll ever be ready for the walking....

No comments: