Monday, January 19, 2009

A Weekend With the Twins






This weekend our good friend Todd got married in San Diego. Dan was a groomsman. It was a beautiful weekend and the bride Jessica was gorgeous. It was a small intimate wedding on the bay, in a garden with the ocean in the background. The twins went with us and were perfect. Everyone loved them and we had plenty of babysitters. We got them all dressed up and they slept through the ceremony and most of the reception. Just showed us that going somewhere with them isn't so bad and not as hard as we were expecting. The twins and I had breakfast with the families while Todd and the boys went off for guy stuff. The weekend made me feel better about the job I'm doing with them too. Everyone kept commenting on how impressed they were with me being out and about with them, especially in the morning by myself. And apparently I seem very relaxed too and not stressed out. Boy do I have people fooled! It was a great weekend away for the 4 of us.

No comments: