Monday, December 8, 2008

Grandpa and Grandmommy Workman's Visit




Grandpa and Grandmommy Workman came and stayed for a week. If it's possible to thoroughly spoil the twins in a week it was done, haha! Grandpa stayed busy holding each one, sometimes both at the same time. And he even changed quite a few diapers, even the stinky ones! Grandmommy also got some quality time in there when Grandpa wasn't tending to them. When not loving on the twins, Grandpa helped Dan out in the yard and with some other projects that the new dad hasn't had a chance to get too and Grandmommy and I did some much needed shopping. Since I've been feeling almost back to normal and my energy levels have gone up Peggy and I were able to take advantage of some after-Thanksgiving deals in town. I think they enjoyed their time with the babies and I'm sure it wasn't long enough. They were both of great help to both Dan and I, with the babies and with daily chores around the house.

2 comments:

The Raymond Gang said...

How adorable! I love the pic of this big, gruff guy holding both of the little, itty bitty babes! I bet they have him wrapped around their little fingers! Awwww!

love to you all,
amanda and kids

Steve said...

These babies are so adorable and huggable. It was great to just be there and hold them.

Grampa Workman