Monday, December 1, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Arrington's Visit



Grandma and Grandpa Arrington arrived the Saturday prior to the twins arriving. I think Mom was excited to be here for their arrival. It was definately nice for me to have her here. Werter had to leave the following Friday but Mom stayed for an additional week. Such great help! We spent the week just watching the babies and relaxing. Mom enjoyed playing dress up too! Both Mom and Werter were of great help to both Dan and me. Werter helped Dan with some projects around the house and Mom helped with the house and helping me with the babies. Mom was also here for Thanksgiving and we had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving dinner together. I can't express how appreciative I am for all the help. I definately survived the initial weeks because of her!

No comments: