Saturday, November 8, 2008

Marine Corps Ball




Last night was the Marine Corps Ball. I decided at the last minute to go with Dan. He was getting his uniform together Thursday night and it made me want to go. So I tracked down a dress to wear and made it out on the town one last time with the hubby. We had a great time, took pictures. I lasted all the way until 11! I was really hoping if I went that the babies would decide it was time to come out but no such luck. And I had no energy to dance them out. Dan looked very handsome of course in his new mess dress uniform. He didn't get to wear it last year because he was part of the ceremony so this was his first year wearing it. He said it was much more comfortable than the other dress uniform. We had a wonderful last night out before the babies arrive.

1 comment:

The Raymond Gang said...

I absolutely CANNOT believe you were out partying!! OMG!! Good for you! :) You go girl! You both looked GREAT! I'm glad you got to enjoy yourselves with your last bit of freedom sans babies! What a night to remember! Love and miss you both!

Amanda, Olivia & Colvin